Emergency personnel were called to 101 Lansford Court in the Lansford Townhouses in response to a home fire Wednesday afternoon. The fire was the result of a cooking mishap on a stove. Responding fire departments from surrounding communities were recalled after the firefighters and the residents quickly gained control and extinguished the fire. Lansford and Summit Hill firefighters placed a smoke exhaust fan at the entrance to the house to remove the smoke. No one was injured. Lansford police, ambulance, and fire police also responded.