Emergency responders were called to 61 Mahanoy Avenue (SR-54) in Hometown Sunday evening for a call of heavy smoke coming from a home. Smoke moke could be seen when they arrived. No fire was reported. A window was broken and fans were placed at entrances and windows to vent out the heavy smoke. Officials determined the cause to be accidental. Hometown Fire Company, Hometown Rescue, Tamaqua East End Fire Company, Quakake Fire Company, Tamaqua Ambulance, and Hometown Fire Police responded. Neighbors said that they saw the owner moving out early Sunday and was glad no one was hurt. Pictured is a pile of garden hose and clothing that firefighters brought out that appeared to be the cause of the fire, possibly from a cigarette.