On Saturday February 27, 2010 Jack Frost Ski Area presented the third annual Ski for the Cure breast cancer awareness day to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Northeastern Pa. Affiliate. More than $31,000 was presented to Dolly Woody, of the Susan G. Komen Northeastern Pa. Affiliate on Saturday March 6, 2010. Jack Frost donated $5,070 from ticket sales on the 27th and the remainder came from the generosity of their staff and guests and general public. One hundred percent of the net proceeds of the fundraising efforts go to Komen with 75 percent staying right here in Northeast Pa. The remaining 25 percent goes to the Susan G. Komen National Research Grant Program. Ski for the Cure events included the Pink Olympics, timed race gates, a Dedication Run where they all gathered to ski together to honor those who have lost their battle to breast cancer, those presently in treatment, their caretakers and for breast cancer survivors. Accepting the check are, left, Dolly Woody, Executive Director of the Northeastern Pa.Affiliate of Susan G. Komen; Bernie Oldroyd, JFBB Ski for the Cure coordinator and Mark Daubert, JFBB General Manager.