Coaldale firefighters were called to a possible structure fire at 300 Ridge Terrace in Coaldale a little after 6 p.m. Thursday. The residents of the home luckily managed to extinguish the flames with baking soda just before firefighters arrived. The quickly extinguished fire was the result of an oven grease fire. Firefighters placed smoke exhaust fans at the home's entrance. No major damage was done to the home or kitchen. Besides a minor burn to the arm of one of the tenants, no other injuries were reported. Coaldale Fire Company and Coaldale volunteer Fire Police responded.