Firefighters were called to 122 Center Street in Tamaqua just before 11 a.m. Tuesday for a report of CO2 odor coming from a coal furnace. In addition to unsafe CO2 levels, electrical and numerous other safety and code violations were cited to the landlord. Tamaqua's acting fire chief Tom Hartz Jr. condemned the building and contacted the Schuylkill Northumberland Chapter of the American Red Cross and Tamaqua Salvation Army to help the tenants with temporary lodging and other assistance. Both organizations, friends and family are also offering other assistance. No serious injuries were reported. The family and their two dogs are looking for another permanent place to stay.