It has come to my attention that the Northern Lehigh School Baord doesn't have the money for working people, but can give a raise and increased benefits to the administration.
How can it be that:
1. The Superintendent received a 3.5 percent pay increase...even when the high school and middle school receives a warning on the students' grades?
2. The Superintendent will receive health care until the age of 65 even when he is only here two years?
3. The School Board will not accept the Fact Finders report but keeps paying a lawyer for meetings to work on a contract for maintenance, custodians, and cooks?
4. The School Board can justify decreased wages by taking away overtime and giving all coaches keys an security codes to buildings, eliminating the need for maintenance personnel during activities?
5. The majority of the School Board has agreed to switch maintenance and custodial shifts around to supposedly meet the needs of the children, but only some of them benefit?
6. Taxpayers' money pays for only some of the youth groups?
It is time for a change at Northern Lehigh.
Earl G. Snyder