The Lehighton Boys and Girls Band celebrated its 100th Anniversary with a concert on November 27, 2010, in the Lehighton Borough Annex Auditorium.
The Boys and Girls Band traces its roots to 1910 when the Engine Company No. 2 Band was founded. Several name changes followed: in 1911 the name changed to the Boys Band of Engine Company No. 2, in 1913 to the Lehighton Boys Band, and in 1981 to the present Lehighton Boys and Girls Band.