The National Weather Service has issued a winter weather advisory for sleet and freezing rain, in effect from 8 o’clock tonight to 8 a.m. Monday.
Accumulations up to 0.10 inches of ice are possible.
The precipitation will make for hazardous travel conditions overnight and possibly into the Monday morning commute.
Winds will gust up to 35 mph. with temperatures in the low 30s.
· Today: Rain. High near 44. North wind 10 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
· Tonight: Rain before 4am, then rain and sleet likely. Low around 32. Breezy, with a northeast wind 20 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
· Monday: A chance of rain showers and sleet before 8am, then a slight chance of rain showers between 8am and noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
· Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
· Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
· Tuesday Night: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
· Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
· Thursday: A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 30%.