This month's local TV report by Senator David G. Argall (R-29) features a legislative coffee event with the Monroe County League of Women Voters.
Argall joined Senators John Blake (D-22), John Yudichak (D-14) and Representative Mike Carroll (D-118) for the annual event held at the Hughes Eastern Monroe Public Library.
Argall stated how the event allows for a discussion on a wide range of issues important to residents of Monroe County.
"Having a bipartisan panel helps the public see how we work in Harrisburg to build consensus on issues that are important to the region and state," Argall said. "The questions asked at this meeting ranged from environmental protection to local tax reform. This program highlights a sample of the important issues currently facing state government and the stances elected officials have on them."
The program will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10am and every Wednesday at 10:30pm.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1 -Get Local -Government -State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3pm and 8:30pm and every Tuesday at 9am.
- Service Electric (Channel 19) the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7pm.
- The program is also available on Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton's WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.