Here are the questions Slovakian college student Michaela Luterancikova asks for her master's thesis on Slovak churches in northeastern Pennsylvania:
1. When did your ancestors come to the USA? Do you know the place in Slovakia they came from?
2. Why was the establishment of the national churches important for immigrants?
3. What were the fundamentals of the national churches in the past? Do you think that these fundamentals (liturgy, services) have been adhered to in the present Slovak churches?
4. What do you think the founding fathers would think if they could come back and see their churches today?
5. How important was the influence of the clergy for members of the particular churches?
6. What was the position of the church regarding ethnic and/or religious intermarriages?
7. In such possible intermarriages, would the holy sacraments of the church be denied?
8. Do you think that church attendance decreased/increased in your church? What are possible reasons of this increase/decrease?