According to its website, Chosen People Ministries exists "to pray for, evangelize, disciple, and serve Jewish people everywhere and to help fellow believers do the same."
The mission was founded in Brooklyn, New York in 1894 by Rabbi Leopold Cohn, a Hungarian Jewish immigrant with a zeal to share the knowledge of Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah with God's chosen people.
Today, Chosen People Ministries serves in thirteen countries across the globe. The group's outreach programs include evangelism and discipleship, Messianic Centers and congregations, equipping the local church for Jewish evangelism, print and web publications, and benevolence work. The group's goal is to proclaim the Good News through Jesus the Messiah to Jewish people around the world.
According to its vision and core values, Chosen People Ministries...
* Exists to glorify God, proclaim the Gospel to the Jew first and also to the Gentile, and develop resources and programs to accomplish this task.
* Places the worker above the work.
* Is concerned with and promotes the welfare of the Jewish community.
* Is a board-governed organization whose ministry is planned and implemented by missionaries and supported by the administrative staff.
* Is dependent on God's provision for the Mission through the prayer and financial support of fellow believers.