Ÿ Problems at school or work

Ÿ Trouble thinking clearly, remembering or paying attention

Ÿ Poor social behavior or isolation

Ÿ Lack of energy or motivation

Ÿ Drastic changes in behavior or friends

Ÿ Missing items or money

From the National Institute on Drug Abuse

For help in our area, call the Carbon-Monroe-Pike Drug and Alcohol Referral agency: (888) 824-3578; Carbon County office: (610) 377-5099