Directors of The Jim Thorpe National Bank and The Citizens National Bank of Jim Thorpe have entered into an agreement to consolidate at the close of business on Dec. 31, 1954. The new consolidated bank will be designated as The Jim Thorpe National Bank and it will conduct two offices, one on Broadway, the other on Center Street, thereby utilizing fully the existing facilities. All directors of both banks will be retained and there will be no change in personnel employed by the banks.