At this week's Mahoning Township supervisor's meeting, the following items of business were approved on a 4-0 vote with only Supervisor George Stawnyczyj absent from the meeting.
- Approved the 2009 Delinquent Tax list for the township. The total in delinquent taxes outstanding in the township is $23, 542.00. The list has already been forwarded to the county for collections.
- The 1986 Eager Beaver trailer previously used to haul the paver will be advertised for sale on PSATS for $1200 or best offer.
- Signed an agreement with Black Diamond Entertainment Company to design the township's website at a cost of $600.
- Received the final notice that the Taylor Meadows lawsuit has been settled with prejudice meaning the developer cannot refile any legal action in the case.
- Agreed to inquire with PPL the cost of installing street lights in areas of the township that have been having vandalism problems and the ongoing maintenance and costs for the lights as well as who would be responsible for them if they are installed.
- Accepted a letter of resignation from part time police officer Al Beishline.
- Agreed to hire Carbon Engineering to perform a final review on the traffic light on Route 443.