* Some people are kind, polite and sweet spirited until you sit at their lunch table.
* God did not create anything without a purpose but mosquitoes come close.
* God himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead so why should you.
* Some minds are like concrete thoroughly mixed up and set.
* Why are we called to be witnesses not lawyers and judges.
* If God is your co-pilot swap seats.
* Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
* People are funny - they want the front of the bus - middle of the road - and back of the church.
* God loves everyone, but probably prefers fruit of the spirit over religious nuts.
* Your insurance will cover everything but just what happened.
* The probability that one will spill food on your tie is directly proportional to the need to be cleaned.
* When things seem easy to do, its because you have not followed the directions.
* Politicians have sold their soul to pass legislation more times than any hooker has sold her body to clients.
From the pen of